Welcome to World's Largest Gathering of NASH Drug Developers: The 4th NASH Summit Boston
Now in its 4th year, the NASH Summit (Boston, MA) is the industry’s most comprehensive conference for advancing the development of successful NASH candidates.
By providing an unrivaled breadth of thought-leading discussion across discovery, translational, non-invasive biomarker and clinical drug development tracks, as well as new content on clinical safety, pathological fibrosis and market access; this intimately focused discussion and networking forum has the complete agenda you need to navigate the next 12 months of NASH drug development.
Join conference Chair Jason Campagna, Senior Vice President & Global NASH Lead at Intercept and 80 other topic leaders as they address the challenges and consequences of change in the NASH market.
- Critically review and reflect on successes and setbacks to date to learn from lessons and determine a plan of action to optimize candidate success
- Collaboratively assess novel, innovative preclinical modalities that more robustly recapitulate fibrogenesis to more confidently translate anti-fibrotic efficacy into the clinic
- Harness the latest scientific insights into hepatocyte differentiation and its impact on immune cells, ductular reaction and fibrosis to better inform target identification
- Understand the clinical utility of non-invasive diagnostics in the normal algorithm of care and review the payer’s thoughts on the need to biopsy
- Overcome disconnect between NASH reduction in phase 2 and NASH resolution in phase 3 as well as rationalize a systemic approach addressing NASH in combination, as a manifestation of wider metabolic dysfunction
Hear What Our Delegates Say
Very informative, well-balanced review of the latest NASH research progress in relevant drug candidates and diagnotics.
“The NASH Summit is a preeminent meeting which everyone with an interest in NASH should attend. The science, insights into future developments and networking opportunities are outstanding."
Great opportunity where I made over 10 key contacts that would not have been made otherwise. Progressed one key collaboration already!
Very targeted meeting filled with KOLs and industry leaders in this exciting field. Meeting organized and run better than any other conference I have attended."